- July 16, 2015New indication – Vectibix® + FOLFIRI in 1st line: What does this mean for patients with wild-type RAS mCRC?The efficacy and safety of Vectibix® + FOLFOX in patients with wild-type RAS mCRC have been established in the phase 3 PRIME trial and in the phase 2 PEAK trial, versus FOLFOX alone and bevacizumab + FOLFOX, respectively.
- January 8, 2015PRIME: Safety and efficacy of Vectibix® + FOLFOX in subgroups of patients with wild-type RAS mCRCWe now know that patients with wild-type RAS (wild-type KRAS and NRAS exons 2–4) mCRC may benefit from Vectibix® + FOLFOX.1,2 However, Vectibix® in combination with FOLFOX chemotherapy has shown a detrimental effect on survival in patients whose tumours carry mutated RAS.
- April 29, 2014Amgen’s Vectibix® (Panitumumab) shows improved survival benefit in patients with wild-type RAS (KRAS and NRAS) metastatic colorectal cancer versus Bevacizumab phase 2 PEAK study results published in journal of clinical oncology
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (April 29, 2014) – Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) today announced the publication of results from PEAK study was to determine patient outcomes by RAS tumour status.
- December 12, 2013Analysis Published In New England Journal of Medicine Highlights Discovery Of New Predictive Biomarkers For Vectibix® (Panitumumab)Study Links RAS Mutations to Vectibix Clinical Response in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal CancerTHOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) today announced the publication of a biomarker analysis of Vectibix® (panitumumab) in combination with FOLFOX, a type of oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy, for the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
- May 15, 2013New Analyses Identify Predictive Biomarkers For Vectibix® (Panitumumab) In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal CancerBiomarker Analysis From Phase 3 PRIME
(‘203) Study and Phase 2 PEAK study, patients with wild-typeRAS mCRC treated with Vectibix in combination with FOLFOX had a median PFS of 13.1 months compared to 9.5 months (HR = 0.63, 95 percent CI, 0.43-0.94) for patients treated with bevacizumab in combination with FOLFOX.
- May 7, 2013Amgen Announces Top-Line Results of Vectibix® (panitumumab) Phase 3 Head-to-Head Study Against Erbitux® (cetuximab) in Metastatic Colorectal CancerStudy Meets Primary Endpoint of Non-Inferiority in Monotherapy Setting THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) today announced that the Phase 3 head-to-head ASPECCT (‘763) trial evaluating Vectibix® (panitumumab) versus Erbitux®(cetuximab) as a single agent for the treatment of chemorefractory metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) in patients with wild-type KRAS tumors (n=1,010) met its primary endpoint of non-inferiority for overall survival.