- Peeters M, et al. Impact of Post-Progression Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Containing Therapy on Survival in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Data from the Prime Study. Markers in Cancer – A joint meeting by ASCO, EORTC and NCI; Brussels, Belgium; 7-9 November 2013. Poster MC13-0024.
- Peeters M, et al. Resection Rates and Survival in Patients with Wild-Type KRAS/NRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Liver Metastases: Data from the Prime Study. Markers in Cancer – A joint meeting by ASCO, EORTC and NCI; Brussels, Belgium; 7-9 November 2013. Poster MC13-0022.
- Rivera F, et al. Final analysis of the randomised PEAK trial: overall survival and tumour responses during first-line treatment with mFOLFOX6 plus either panitumumab or bevacizumab in patients with metastatic colorectal carcinoma. lnt J Colorectal Dis 2017. doi:10.1007/s00384-017-2800-1.
- Boeckx N, et al. Primary tumor sidedness has an impact on prognosis and treatment outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer: results from two randomized first-line panitumumab studies. Ann Oncol. 2017. doi: 10.1093/annonc/mdx119.
- Carrato A, et al. First-line panitumumab plus FOLFOX4 or FOLFIRI in colorectal cancer with multiple or unresectable liver metastases: A randomised, phase II trial (PLANET-TTD). Eur J Cancer. 2017;81:191-202.